Dantonio wanted MSU like Iowa

HawkeyeGunner

Unfortunately MSU has followed in our lead yet again as the District Atty has announced charges of sexual assault against 3 MSU players. Remember Everson and Co and the situation and how close Ferentz came to being canned? Is MSU actually following in our steps and busting apart? Remember we where bad during 06 and 07 before we got our act cleaned up. Is this the second year of MSU crapping the bed and will they start to come back? What do you all have to say on the matter?

Ferentz was never close to being fired, no matter how many times he falls short of winning a National Championship.

This might just be the start of it too. By B1G media day most all of it will be out, because rosters have to be out then. Michigan State has been good, at least partially, because Michigan wasn't its usual self for close to 10 years. Well, Harbaugh is fixing that. I think Sparty's run of contention is about up.

Unfortunately MSU has followed in our lead yet again as the District Atty has announced charges of sexual assault against 3 MSU players. Remember Everson and Co and the situation and how close Ferentz came to being canned? Is MSU actually following in our steps and busting apart? Remember we where bad during 06 and 07 before we got our act cleaned up. Is this the second year of MSU crapping the bed and will they start to come back? What do you all have to say on the matter?

Yes, I remember how close KF came to being canned. Not close at all. If you think something different you just don't really understand what happened.

I don't recall Ferentz being close to being canned. MSU teams have seemed to be in a bit of a fall the last couple years. Now add into the situation this as well as Harbaugh in Ann Arbor plucking all the top talent and getting attention, now MSU may fall off the map altogether.

I wouldn't mind seeing sparty fall off the map for awhile. Get them way down in the gutter in the Big ten East below Maryland and Indiana even. I am sick of Dantonio's schtick as well as their fans and their "go green" "go white" nonsense. Sadly, sparty being down likely means Michigan goes up which I can't really stand either...but at least we ruined Harbaugh's season last year.

KF hasn't even considered updating his resume since he flirted with the Jaguars... To insinuate he was almost fired would be right up there as one of the craziest things I've read made up on message boards yet...

This looks like Dan-phony is stuck in a case of getting a higher level of recruits for a few years, then finding out that the big star recruits you got are big time headaches or they are the fake-four-star guys that the big teams kinda sniffed at but didn't really want after all. Ferentz only had one class like that.

When you look at the guys Ferentz and Co. have poached from Michigan high schools in the past few years since Des King, it looks like Kirk did pretty well.

I think your post is very scattered.

Hopefully, MSU can start poorly, then they go into the toilet and the in-fighting begins. I think Dantonio is someone you can stomach only when he's winning. If they fight to get to a winning record, I could see the MSU Brass and Alumni saying pretty quickly, "please remind me again why we put up with this tool?"

I don't recall Ferentz being close to being canned. MSU teams have seemed to be in a bit of a fall the last couple years. Now add into the situation this as well as Harbaugh in Ann Arbor plucking all the top talent and getting attention, now MSU may fall off the map altogether.

Their teams have been in a fall the last couple years? They're one season removed from making the playoff. They've had 1 bad season in the last 6. Dumb post is dumb.

Their teams have been in a fall the last couple years? They're one season removed from making the playoff. They've had 1 bad season in the last 6. Dumb post is dumb.

Just to help you prove your point a bit. This is quite a 3 year run

2015: B1G Champion & playoffs
2014: won Cotton Bowl
2013: B1G Champion & won Rose Bowl

Latest posts