Dantonio - Lost my respect.

don't forget the booing that took place when greenwood was being carted off because the hawkeye section wouldn't do the wave with the rest of the stadium

disgusting

Did anyone else here the Iowa Radio broadcast? Eddie was very disappointed that the crowd boo-ed Sandeman as he walked off the field. Eddie was very happy that the crowd had to sit through us downing the ball on the extra point, because he wanted them to sit through one more play, knowing that they had lost the game.

"That said, I was completely disgusted by the booing in the stadium while Sandeman was still on the ground. I don't care if you're being penalized or if you agree with the call - you do not boo when someone gets hurt, showed me the true colors of MSU fans (when it's the entire stadium, its tough to play the "some ruin it for all" card)"

I think he was probably more upset with the amount of time it took to throw the flag rather than the flag itself. It took like 2 minutes after the play before the flag was thrown, and to that end, I can't blame him for being upset. I'm sure he'll watch the replay and understand why it was thrown because it was so horribly blatant. That kid who made that hit should be disiplined.

I had some buddies at the game and they said the official threw the flag right away! They the officials got together and talked about it, before he called the penalty. So the ref threw the flag right away, but they discussed it first, as any good crew should do.

I had some buddies at the game and they said the official threw the flag right away! They the officials got together and talked about it, before he called the penalty. So the ref threw the flag right away, but they discussed it first, as any good crew should do.

I knew it !!!!!!

Thanks for confirming what many of us thought but didn't see!!!!!

Whining, blaming Ref's and making excuses for players may come back to haunt him. he should have said nice game and moved on. Instead his players may now be in whoa is me mode which isn't good when you start practice again Monday and they can't concentrate on next game.

I would hope fans at Kinnick Staduim would show more respect than MSU fans did, but in the middle of an emotionally charged game I'm not sure it's that simple to do.

I do think KF would have taken issue with the call (or at least how it happened), but would have handled it much differently.

I understand Dantonio being upset (particularly with an alleged delayed call), but out of respect for the unconcious player laying on the field the best way to handle that would have been a calmer discussion with the officials.

You can call the official over to the sidelines and call him a jacka** quitely to his face. Sometimes it's more effective than yelling it across the field.

Latest posts