DantoneEoh Fist Bump

Zamboni08

from BTN Facebook:

"Here's a cool moment worth sharing: Mark Dantonio fist bumped his daughter after the team's fake punt Saturday.

WATCH fake punt: SnappyTV - Featured BTN highlight packages

c5X9fGy.png

I saw this and wonder why he was fist bumping the water girl. I have no problem with this. He took a big risk that could have turn momentum back to Iowa if it failed. If it was Pat Fitzgerald he'd be chest bumping everyone.

I saw this and wonder why he was fist bumping the water girl. I have no problem with this. He took a big risk that could have turn momentum back to Iowa if it failed. If it was Pat Fitzgerald he'd be chest bumping everyone.

No but he could have wiped that smirk off his face that he had for the next 10 minutes after this play. It's not like Iowa has had much success stopping it and it is a pretty easy call to make when the entire defense is running with their backs to the line of scrimmage.

There is no such thing as "risk" when it's a guarantee!

I expected a lot of pointing and laughing at the Iowa sidelines, so a fist bump isn't too bad.

Is she listed as one of the coaches? I mean, someone recently got called out for having an extra coach in the booth, against the rules. I think Iowa ought to have this investigated. If we can't beat them on the field, we'll take them to court.

Is she listed as one of the coaches? I mean, someone recently got called out for having an extra coach in the booth, against the rules. I think Iowa ought to have this investigated. If we can't beat them on the field, we'll take them to court.
We shouldn't try to make her angry, we should try to recruit her as Special Teams coach.

The sideline celebration following Michigan State’s was widespread and understood, but coach Mark Dantonio finished his celebration with a smile and fist bump – with his daughter, Kristen.

She did not call the play, however, as some joked she might have.

Dantonio did say she reminded him about trickery before he called it.

”She did say to me, ‘Hey, Dad, Dad, don’t forget the trickery’ and I said, ‘It’s coming.’”

The Spartans called the trick play to open the fourth quarter as punter Mike Sadler ran for 25 yards from the MSU 37-yard line on a fourth-and-7.

Dantonio said after the game the played was called “Hey, Diddle, Diddle” and Tuesday said special teams coach Mike Tressel came up with the name.

Scout.com: Daughter reminded Dantonio about trickery

Think ol' Dantonio sends his daughter out with other coeds on the "school spirit" squad to greet visiting recruits?

Latest posts