DantoneEoh Fist Bump

imagine a photo (camera is up high behind the punter facing down field) just as the punter took his first couple of steps - everyone is facing the same direction running, except the returner. Imagine this as a perfectly focused, large photo capturing that instant in time...the kind of photo that we used to see in Life Magazine.

There is no such thing as "risk" when it's a guarantee!

8 for the last 8! I'd say that's pretty much risk free! KF is a tool let me only do what I've known for 30 years of coaching so I can get schooled by the younger generation of coaches. Nice KF.

8 for the last 8! I'd say that's pretty much risk free! KF is a tool let me only do what I've known for 30 years of coaching so I can get schooled by the younger generation of coaches. Nice KF.

That right there is the problem in a nutshell and why Ferentz needs to be fired NOW.

Do we know the official numbers of consecutive succcesful fake punt run against us? I've seen conflicting reports..

Do we know the official numbers of consecutive succcesful fake punt run against us? I've seen conflicting reports..

Some say 7, others say 8. As a former secretary of state once said, though, "What difference at this point does it make?!"

We shouldn't try to make her angry, we should try to recruit her as Special Teams coach.
ROFL!

Well-played, sir. Well-played.

Just like a fake punt against Iowa.

We shouldn't try to make her angry, we should try to recruit her as Special Teams coach.

I'm trying to imagine this on the bottom line on ESPN. "Trading her textbooks for playbooks, Kristen Dantonio signs a 15 year, $22 million contract to replace Chris White as Iowa special teams coach."

Yeah what's up with him? He isn't make many plays.

He just isn't that good of football player to put it plainly. He has straight line speed but just not instincts or moves. Not sure how many times they are going to have him as the gunner on punts and watch him over run the returner and let him slip by.

I'm trying to imagine this on the bottom line on ESPN. "Trading her textbooks for playbooks, Kristen Dantonio signs a 15 year, $22 million contract to replace Chris White as Iowa special teams coach."

Lemme guess.. Barta negotiated that one?

Think ol' Dantonio sends his daughter out with other coeds on the "school spirit" squad to greet visiting recruits?

Not 100% sure what you meant here...but if its what I think you meant...and I hope I'm wrong... I would pay to see you say it to his, or any father's face. Out of bounds.

Not 100% sure what you meant here...but if its what I think you meant...and I hope I'm wrong... I would pay to see you say it to his, or any father's face. Out of bounds.

I meant exactly what you think I meant. I've said worse to opposing coaches at Kinnick.

Latest posts