Damon Bullock has died?

Rest Easy D Bull! I Love you man! Know you in Heaven smiling down! Can’t imagine my time at Iowa without you bro.. Your soul and good spirit will always live forever! ❤️ #RIP #5”

From Miles Taylor

Strange, I always thought of Bullock as the guy who finally beat the Iowa RB curse when other RB's were dropping out for various reasons right and left at Iowa.

Turns out he was not so lucky after all.

Unfortunately he kinda got his carries taken after getting hurt and Canzeri and Weisman emerged. He still played a role as a 3rd down back, as well as a great pass-catcher.

Plus he had a really funny vine channel.

RIP Damon Bullock. He was a good Hawkeye.

Good lord. What a shame. A vibrant young man lost in another senseless way. Sending my prayers to his family tonight. My heart bleeds black and gold in memory of Damon.

That era is CURSED.

Tyler Sash, Kyle Calloway jogging, gets struck by train, Greenwood struggling to live a normal life, now Bullock.

All before the age of thirty. Sad and tragic losses all.

I remember watching the game against Northern Illinois which was his first start. I was worried about having someone that I really hadn't seen before. Wondering if he could take the reigns. His first carry (don't remember the yardage) was for 5 yards. He did it like he had been doing it before at this level. I'm about 20 years older, and me calmed he down. Go figure.

I still remember him taking it to the house on 3rd and I think 8 to win it. Same deal. He ran it. Like it was just another day. The rest of the team was all over h celebrating (rightfully so).

The other part I remember of him was being a great 3rd down back after he wasn't the starter. He not only stayed after not being the starter but excelled at his new spot on the team.

I'm very sorry for his family and friends. From all accounts, he was a great person. Rest in peace

I remember watching the game against Northern Illinois which was his first start. I was worried about having someone that I really hadn't seen before. Wondering if he could take the reigns. His first carry (don't remember the yardage) was for 5 yards. He did it like he had been doing it before at this level. I'm about 20 years older, and me calmed he down. Go figure.

I still remember him taking it to the house on 3rd and I think 8 to win it. Same deal. He ran it. Like it was just another day. The rest of the team was all over h celebrating (rightfully so).

The other part I remember of him was being a great 3rd down back after he wasn't the starter. He not only stayed after not being the starter but excelled at his new spot on the team.

I'm very sorry for his family and friends. From all accounts, he was a great person. Rest in peace
Wasn't it him who the news got out that he moved to receiver right before his first game as a freshman and then the very first play of the season was a pass to him?

Trying to find out more on what happened. all I've heard is mother said it was a horrible accident. Car? anybody find more info somewhere? Sad anyway you slice it. Praying for his family.

Apparently he hit a light pole at 3am outside of Dallas, parked his car, and wandered out into the street, and was then struck by a car and killed. The person that hit him was on their way to work.

Apparently he hit a light pole at 3am outside of Dallas, parked his car, and wandered out into the street, and was then struck by a car and killed. The person that hit him was on their way to work.
Wow. What a tragedy. Hug those you love tonight. We're not promised tomorrow, which is why we gotta make every day count we got. Blessings to hawkeyenation and your families tonight. Hold em a little closer. Praying for Damon's family.

Latest posts