Damn Rutgers, had them by the balls

uihawk82

Couldnt finish, had a big upset, feel sorry for them as they try to climb out of the bad hole they were in a few years ago. Too bad but I have noticed a lot of teams jumping out at Big 10 teams in hard double teams.

Big 10 teams are not ready, period. the hawks better be

Look like their point guard ran out of gas at the end or he was just getting too nervous. They looked like they had it in the bag, up 9 with 3 to go? That hurts. Especially for how their season went and programs history. They played great at times, seemed like they deserved that one but houston hit some clutch threes down the stretch.

That really hurts.

Terrible coaching job on Rutgers. They decided to run a stall offense instead of running their regular offense. Totally on the coach. Pathetic.

Terrible coaching job on Rutgers. They decided to run a stall offense instead of running their regular offense. Totally on the coach. Pathetic.
Johnson choked on his own...multiple chances to seal it. The coach choked by having the ball in the wrong guard’s hands the last 3 possessions.

Johnson choked on his own...multiple chances to seal it. The coach choked by having the ball in the wrong guard’s hands the last 3 possessions.
Young was hitting, and I don't think he even touched the ball last few possessions.

McConnell fouling out didn't help either.

Johnson looked heavy, slow, tired, and couldn't move. He could have grabbed Harper's miss and kicked it out, but he looked exhausted. And he missed several opportunities on both ends down the stretch.

Rutgers would have had a good chance against Syracuse.

I didn’t see the game but I have seen this happen so many times where a team does this and they end of messing up their momentum and rhythm.