Dallas Clark Flashback

The guy Fant reminds me of the most is Tony Moeaki. Moeaki was a better blocker, to be sure. And at least up to now, Fant has stayed much healthier than Moeaki ever could. But when Moeaki was healthy, he could outrun just about anybody. And the guy was a beast to deal with. Same with Fant.

The ads on HN are awesome!

10-14-2018-12-34-47-PM.jpg

She must have been ornery as a child, because she grew up to be quite a handful.

The guy Fant reminds me of the most is Tony Moeaki. Moeaki was a better blocker, to be sure. And at least up to now, Fant has stayed much healthier than Moeaki ever could. But when Moeaki was healthy, he could outrun just about anybody. And the guy was a beast to deal with. Same with Fant.
I wonder how things would have been if we'd have used Moeaki more like we do Fant now... Moeaki was always pretty beat up it seemed like but he was dang good. He probably could have been better if we'd have used him down the field more. I don't think he is as quick/fast or athletic as Fant but there's some similarities. Fant is just pretty darn unique I almost hate to try and put anyone in his category because athletically he's just head and shoulders better than anyone we've ever really had before. I hope he can stay healthy down the stretch

Latest posts