D-Wades New Home??

Glad you aren't the Lakers GM. I would take Odom AND Bynum over Bosh. Odom brings more to the table than Bosh does for the Lakers. And the importance of Bynum in the Laker lineup is extremely underrated, especially defensively.

I would take Bosh. The Lakers already have Gasol to play the 5 and Bynum has never proven he can stay healthy. Kobe, Gasol and Bosh could win the title with me and you filling out the starting five. Add Bosh to that team and it would be a matchup nightmare. The biggest question is if Kobe would be willing to share some shots which after watching him jack up 78 shots last night I dont know if he would

Odom is a great fit for the Lakers because he doesnt ever want to take a shot and meshes well with Kobe

I assume you mean no state income tax in Florida. That is important as it means that at least half of a Heat player's income is not taxed at the state level. When you make millions, that is pretty big incentive.

Even a Mensa member like Ghost makes mistakes from time to time

I would take Bosh. The Lakers already have Gasol to play the 5 and Bynum has never proven he can stay healthy. Kobe, Gasol and Bosh could win the title with me and you filling out the starting five. Add Bosh to that team and it would be a matchup nightmare. The biggest question is if Kobe would be willing to share some shots which after watching him jack up 78 shots last night I dont know if he would

Odom is a great fit for the Lakers because he doesnt ever want to take a shot and meshes well with Kobe

He took 25 shots last night and I had no problem with any of them. He has clearly shown that he is willing to share the ball when he needs to. He took 19 TOTAL shots in Games 4-5 combined.

And Gasol is better at the 4 than he is at the 5.

He took 25 shots last night and I had no problem with any of them. He has clearly shown that he is willing to share the ball when he needs to. He took 19 TOTAL shots in Games 4-5 combined.

And Gasol is better at the 4 than he is at the 5.

In the OKC series Gasol shouldve taken more shots than Kobe every single game. They had Jeff Green "guarding" Gasol but they didnt get him the ball consistently. In game 5 when Kobe shared the ball and Gasol took 16 shots the Lakers dominated, no coincidence. Kobe has the ability to play unselfish but chooses not to a lot of times, thats what i dont like about his game

In the OKC series Gasol shouldve taken more shots than Kobe every single game. They had Jeff Green "guarding" Gasol but they didnt get him the ball consistently. In game 5 when Kobe shared the ball and Gasol took 16 shots the Lakers dominated, no coincidence. Kobe has the ability to play unselfish but chooses not to a lot of times, thats what i dont like about his game

With all due respect, bus, I am not sure that you have watched as many Laker games as I have. Kobe it too unselfish sometimes. I agree that Gasol and Bynum both need touches, but last night Gasol didn't have it. He was 3-10 before that tip-in to win it. The thing about the Lakers is that they can hit you with a different weapon every night. Hard to argue with the results of the Kobe=Gasol tandem so far. One trip to the Finals, and a ring. We shall see what year 3 brings. I gotta tell ya, I was more worried about OKC than I am the Jazz (round 2 opponent).

With all due respect, bus, I am not sure that you have watched as many Laker games as I have. Kobe it too unselfish sometimes. I agree that Gasol and Bynum both need touches, but last night Gasol didn't have it. He was 3-10 before that tip-in to win it. The thing about the Lakers is that they can hit you with a different weapon every night. Hard to argue with the results of the Kobe=Gasol tandem so far. One trip to the Finals, and a ring. We shall see what year 3 brings. I gotta tell ya, I was more worried about OKC than I am the Jazz (round 2 opponent).

I agree that they will probably have an easier time with the Jazz

Wade will stay in Miami. I agree that Johnson would be a good fit with Rose,an outside shooter is desperately needed in Chicago...I hope the Bulls land Bosh,and Morrow,out of Golden State..which would allow them to keep Hinrich for off the bench. Again,Ray Allen could be a good backup plan if Morrow is not signable.

Wade will stay in Miami. I agree that Johnson would be a good fit with Rose,an outside shooter is desperately needed in Chicago...I hope the Bulls land Bosh,and Morrow,out of Golden State..which would allow them to keep Hinrich for off the bench. Again,Ray Allen could be a good backup plan if Morrow is not signable.

If the Bulls only get Johnson and Morrow most Bulls fans will probably light themselves on fire

From what I understand the Heat are going to have enough cap space to give Wade and another superstar (James, Bosh) max deals and still have the space to sign another all-star.

From what I understand the Heat are going to have enough cap space to give Wade and another superstar (James, Bosh) max deals and still have the space to sign another all-star.

I heard something like this too but i dont know how the dollars line up exactly. I think they have the space for two max deals and then will have the mid-level exception remaining to give to someone like Ray Allen.

It will be an interesting summer in the NBA

Bynum for Bosh wouldn't be a bad trade for LA. I think they are growing weary of Bynum's injuries and it could move Gasol back to a more nature 5 position.
I could see Oklahoma City landing a free agent, especially a big man. They are maybe a veteran big man away from being a title contender right now.

Bynum for Bosh wouldn't be a bad trade for LA. I think they are growing weary of Bynum's injuries and it could move Gasol back to a more nature 5 position.
I could see Oklahoma City landing a free agent, especially a big man. They are maybe a veteran big man away from being a title contender right now.

If OKC lands a big man, look out! Although Ibaka was very good in stretches against the Lakers.

Again, I do not see a Bosh for Bynum deal. That would shock me.

Na..... if they got rid of everyone and just had Wade it would break down like this...
Wade 17.15
Max 16.83
Max 16.83
9 roster spots at 474K=$4.3mil

total =$55.11

No way they could fill out a roster.

Na..... if they got rid of everyone and just had Wade it would break down like this...
Wade 17.15
Max 16.83
Max 16.83
9 roster spots at 474K=$4.3mil

total =$55.11

No way they could fill out a roster.

I'm no expert on the NBA cap but I'm pretty sure that I heard something like they could sign Wade, Bosh and another all star. I'm not sure how it works out. I also hear Riley is likely to be coaching the Heat again next year.

I have read it many places to but that's if they just had Wade left and NO other salaries. They could get Bosh, Wade and a player around 8 mill a year to be able to have a decent bench.

John Calipari has expressed interest in the Chicago coaching job. I imagine he could attract a big name FA, since he can offer him 17 million, plus a free car and a 6 figure job for his dad.

Latest posts