Cyclowns on there way to losing

LOL "cable"
That is an awesome word. So evocative.
Meanwhile, my fkn terrier is taking in his sleep.

ill be cheering against the clowns every game this season. after seeing the posts after last weeks loss i hope they lose out

Everyone take astep back from the keyboard and their Maid Rites...we are one week removed from losing to CMU and just beat a lifeless Minny team.

Honestly, the clowns could lose their next 6 in a row very easily. It doesn't get any easier for them. My heart goes out to clonenation. At least they are used to losing seasons.

The Clones won't be going bowling this year. Not with our offense, our QBs, and our schedule.

Our offense has stunk it up all year long. They nearly cost us the Iowa game. A halfway competent offense would have put up at least 28 pts on Iowa that day. Jantz is a turnover machine once again this year. Barnett is no better. And our new OC is in over his head.

Not only that, but our next 6 games are all against top 25 teams I believe? The easy non-conference part is over folks. Now is the part of the season where we finish below .500 the rest of the way.

Who cares about ISU?
Why do you care so much about them?
They have beaten us two years in a row and all you want to do is talk crap about them?

I care more about our team and Micigan ST and Purdue and Michigan.
You are just playing into the hands of those few clones fans that say we care more about them than ourselves.
Quit giving them the satisfaction.

LOL. Why you mad tho?

Latest posts