Cyclowns on there way to losing

They have beat us 2 years in a row...and have had better teams both years.
Yet some of you guys stoop to there level of jr high trash talk?
What a joke.

how much money is their team bringing in again? How did their bowl game turn out? But they have a new scoreboard!

I thought ISU and the Mighty Central Michigan Chippewas would be sure wins based on everyone
on this site. What happened?

Based on who on this site?
I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't comfortable watching them play any of these early games.

Based on who on this site?
I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't comfortable watching them play any of these early games.

He doesn't understand that Iowa progresses as the year goes on when ISU flat lines it the rest of the year. If the super bowl was at the end of the year ISU would never win

I'm one that hopes for the worst for ISU. The Iowa/ISU is the game that I hate the most. I don't have to go into the fact that ISU as of 10 years ago, plays very good against Iowa then looks totally different the rest of the year.

All I'm saying is I am a fan of every team that plays them.

Who cares about ISU?
Why do you care so much about them?
They have beaten us two years in a row and all you want to do is talk crap about them?

I care more about our team and Micigan ST and Purdue and Michigan.
You are just playing into the hands of those few clones fans that say we care more about them than ourselves.
Quit giving them the satisfaction.

Who cares about ISU?
Why do you care so much about them?
They have beaten us two years in a row and all you want to do is talk crap about them?

I care more about our team and Micigan ST and Purdue and Michigan.
You are just playing into the hands of those few clones fans that say we care more about them than ourselves.
Quit giving them the satisfaction.

I wanna party with you cowboy.

Sucks to lose the game. Was wondering since isu played western il and iowa, do both wins count towards bowl eligibility? I think there used to be a rule where you could only count 1 win against low level conference teams?

As I said in another thread but bears repeating . . . Iowa State is going into their "lose out after playing Iowa" routine. It's just sickening how they do this EVERY year.

Latest posts