Cya guys in 10 years..

IowaHOCKS23

I know I know "bye we won't miss ya".

Here's the bottom line, until Ferentz is gone, it's too enraging to be a hawkeye fan.

Now, I've been a;
Cubs
Hawks
Vikings

Fan my whole life, winning championships doesn't move me, so winning/losing has nothing to do with this.

However, I want to enjoy my football teams, while USC (the original, go cocks) had been my #2, it was because I was a fan of spurrier.

Well, he's gone. So, there's a new coach I like, and damn it, I've had friends my whole adult life who have been big fans and ALSO supported Iowa with me, so I'm officially jumping ship. I'll be back as soon as KF is gone, I'll still root for the Hawks, but I've decided to take my posting talents to:

ANN HARBOR.

Enjoy the mediocrity

we're locking the door so you can't get back in. I've been accused of not being a real fan more time than I can count on this site because I've been critical of the coaches, player personnel choices, at rare times players themselves, etc. but I'll never abandon the Hawekeys as an entity. The were here long before ferentz, fry, and the rest and the hawks be here long after. Hate the coach, hate the AD, hate the president........the vast majority of hawk fans dislike at least one of these people however we aren't abandoning ship either. Iowa's been through worse (lickliter). Turn your back on Iowa now and you aren't welcome back.

I love the "Bye, I'm Outta Here" posts where the OP rants and drops the mike. Then picks up the mike and comments 17 times in the thread. And posts in the next Game Day thread. And if he is still alive in a Last Man Standing contest, well, he'll be sure to get that pick in before kick off, too.

Here's the bottom line, until Ferentz is gone, it's too enraging to be a hawkeye fan.

Now, I've been a;
Cubs
Hawks
Vikings

Fan my whole life, winning championships doesn't move me, so winning/losing has nothing to do with this.

However, I want to enjoy my football teams, while USC (the original, go cocks) had been my #2, it was because I was a fan of spurrier.

Well, he's gone. So, there's a new coach I like, and damn it, I've had friends my whole adult life who have been big fans and ALSO supported Iowa with me, so I'm officially jumping ship. I'll be back as soon as KF is gone, I'll still root for the Hawks, but I've decided to take my posting talents to:

ANN HARBOR.

Enjoy the mediocrity

And you are .......................................????????

we're locking the door so you can't get back in. I've been accused of not being a real fan more time than I can count on this site because I've been critical of the coaches, player personnel choices, at rare times players themselves, etc. but I'll never abandon the Hawekeys as an entity. The were here long before ferentz, fry, and the rest and the hawks be here long after. Hate the coach, hate the AD, hate the president........the vast majority of hawk fans dislike at least one of these people however we aren't abandoning ship either. Iowa's been through worse (lickliter). Turn your back on Iowa now and you aren't welcome back.

What you are asking is for something akin to voting for Hillary or Donald. Voting for either isn't going to change anything. Staying because it's the Iowa thing to do is silly. Really want a change? Stop coming back to games,forums and quit buying Hawk stuff. That's really the only way to change things.

The next 10 years will be ugly. At least the next 3. Take out 15 and think about how bad the other 6 of the last 7 years have been. Think it's really trending better?

Now, I've been a;
Cubs
Hawks
Vikings

ANN HARBOR.

Enjoy the mediocrity

Learn to spell Ann Arbor, moron.

I love the "Bye, I'm Outta Here" posts where the OP rants and drops the mike. Then picks up the mike and comments 17 times in the thread. And posts in the next Game Day thread. And if he is still alive in a Last Man Standing contest, well, he'll be sure to get that pick in before kick off, too.

This time I've really had it and I'm out...this time!!!

I haven't given up on this season, yet. We have 4 games left to play. 3 of the teams may be ranked. There is opportunity to get some big wins.

What you are asking is for something akin to voting for Hillary or Donald. Voting for either isn't going to change anything. Staying because it's the Iowa thing to do is silly. Really want a change? Stop coming back to games,forums and quit buying Hawk stuff. That's really the only way to change things.

The next 10 years will be ugly. At least the next 3. Take out 15 and think about how bad the other 6 of the last 7 years have been. Think it's really trending better?

giphy.gif

Never participated in either one of those threads, not since I've been here (6 years)

Latest posts