Cut Cade Immediately

Might be the ugliest hail mary I've ever seen. Fell out of the top of his hand. Then the 3rd and 16 play where he riffled a 10 yard pass to someone that wasn't open. I've seen that exact situation play out a million times and every single time the qb extends the play as long as possible until he's ready to step out of bounds. Cade throws the ball like that with plenty more time to extend the play. Unreal bad.

That game sealed the deal for any promised land. This offense isn’t running the table.

We have seen this over and over again. Popcorn crowd not ever nor ever have expected any thing more from Kirk other than seven win seasons.

Yes, we win ten games or nine games but this was Kirk’s last change to get to a playoff. He is a better than average Big Ten coach but that’s all you can say.

We have seen this over and over again. Popcorn crowd not ever nor ever have expected any thing more from Kirk other than seven win seasons.

Yes, we win ten games or nine games but this was Kirk’s last change to get to a playoff. He is a better than average Big Ten coach but that’s all you can say.
Last year was his last chance.

It was never happening this year. Not with the talented teams the B1G added.

Not saying Cade is good but all our offense had to do was play like theirs and wear out their d instead of running toss sweep shot plays and throwing into the best secondary we'll see this year. This O line should look like 2002 and be moving people on short yardage and in the red zone regardless of the d knowing the play.

You read that wrong. I agree with you. Even if we won this game I had marked the Ohio State game a loss.

We should never have lost this game. Loser’s mindset (KIRK BALL) just run three plays instead of playing for a first down to run the clock out.

And WTF to let a receiver get behind you like that. Everyone in the effing world knew they had to throw the ball long and along the sideline……… every efding person in the world. Is Parker taking pain medicine today?
Parker probably doesn't care anymore knowing that all his efforts will be wasted on Old man Kirk

This loss bums me out because we are looking at some generic bowl game at this point. All these dudes return for a special season and it ends after game 2. All of them should have just went to the NFL.
This bums me out because we should have won, pure and simple. Their QB made some plays, ours none. Wide open receivers on multiple occations, didn't get them the ball. Dude didn't practice all year recovering, now we see the results!

Latest posts