Custom Hawkeye Football Jerseys

Anyone know where you can get good quality custom Hawkeye football jerseys?
I go to Van Ginkels on Ingersoll Ave in Des moines just west of downtown.
Get off on the Hwy 235 MLK/airport ave exit and go south turn right on Ingersoll its on the south side of the street.
They will sew on letters or silk screen or do custum chenille for letter jackets.
Much of the work is done on the premises. I highly reccamend their work.
I had 3 jersey's made w/ sewn numbers and names for about $65.00 each. They have been around for years and its nice to support a local business. You won't be disapointed.

I go to Van Ginkels on Ingersoll Ave in Des moines just west of downtown.
Get off on the Hwy 235 MLK/airport ave exit and go south turn right on Ingersoll its on the south side of the street.
They will sew on letters or silk screen or do custum chenille for letter jackets.
Much of the work is done on the premises. I highly reccamend their work.
I had 3 jersey's made w/ sewn numbers and names for about $65.00 each. They have been around for years and its nice to support a local business. You won't be disapointed.

Holy crap! Now there's a blast from the past! I remember as a kid watching "Let's Go Bowling" with Jim Zabel as the host, where a DM team would take on a team from the rest of the state in a televised match on WHOtv13...one of the prizes for "strikes in a row" was from Van Ginkel's...may have been "a bowling ball and bag from Van Ginkel manufacturing in DesMoines"...

Shane, those folks are great. Not like Jordan creek mega-stores. I was actually helped by a adult. I asked for a real jersey w/ the oversized shoulders cut for pads. They said no problem. I think they still make jerseys for some of the local schools.

Latest posts