Cue the locker room speech baby...

Really? I have paid attention to every one of their games this season. They have looked very bad more often than not. I see them as a 1-2 round upset. They are talking about buying National Title Tickets.

You are probably one of the many Iowa fans who claimed ISU would be lucky to make the NIT this year. Iowa state fans tried to warn you guys but most of you refused to listen. There plenty of info out there that says ISU is a team that can go far but again you just seem completely oblivious to what's going on around you. I'm sure Iowa will be considered a final 4 dark horse by Wednesday by most Iowa fans. Let me know when something you say actually comes true...

Really? I have paid attention to every one of their games this season. They have looked very bad more often than not. I see them as a 1-2 round upset. They are talking about buying National Title Tickets.
Yes, ISU looks bad at basketball.

You are probably one of the many Iowa fans who claimed ISU would be lucky to make the NIT this year. Iowa state fans tried to warn you guys but most of you refused to listen. There plenty of info out there that says ISU is a team that can go far but again you just seem completely oblivious to what's going on around you. I'm sure Iowa will be considered a final 4 dark horse by Wednesday by most Iowa fans. Let me know when something you say actually comes true...

That's all well and good, but at the end of the day youre still a clowner trolling a Hawk board, conscripted to a life of misery interrupted by fleeting flashes of competence which are invariably followed by soul crushing defeat.

Hampton and missed chip shot field goals say hai

I'll bet you 500 bucks Iowa State doesn't lose in the 1st or second round.

Yes of course I forgot we apparently are ISU little brother boot lickers here. I still see an early exit and not predicting a national title for them. I see us losing our only game.

That's all well and good, but at the end of the day youre still a clowner trolling a Hawk board, conscripted to a life of misery interrupted by fleeting flashes of competence which are invariably followed by soul crushing defeat.

Hampton and missed chip shot field goals say hai

Northwestern State says hai too...

And northwestern while we're at it.

Yes of course I forgot we apparently are ISU little brother boot lickers here. I still see an early exit and not predicting a national title for them. I see us losing our only game.
We don't have to be little brother. We also don't have to be so disconnected from reality to post hugely flawed notions that are embarrassing-like you have here.

I am hoping you take Bryce's bet. Guessing Bryce won't know how to spend your food stamps.

Northwestern State says hai too...

And northwestern while we're at it.

Do isu fans really want to get into a ******* match over "kick to the nuts" moments? Seems like they lead the nation in these...which sets up an interesting situation considering how high some of their fans are right now. There are numerous posters on their board already purchasing final 4 tix. A week and a half ago they were questioning what is wrong with their team and talking about how ejim was a hothead who wasn't showing senior leadership.

Latest posts