Cubs 9-1 LA losing update

EstronHawkKing

hqdefault.jpg

The St. Louis Cardinals will re-claim their rightful place atop the NL next year.

Big talk for a team that finished 9 games out of first place in arguably one of the weakest divisions in all of baseball.
Six teams in the NL had a better record than the Cardinals, five AL teams also and IMO none of them would beat the Dodgers in the WS. I personally hope the Yankees or the Astros can do it but not very optimistic. The Yankees preferable, at least the look like a baseball team and not like a bunch of hobos playing baseball.

The St. Louis Cardinals will re-claim their rightful place atop the NL next year.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Always remember a bad year for the Cards is anything not in 1st place.

11-1 in the 9th. Laughing my ass off Cub scrub fans. Why so silent??!?!?
Because we were posting in the Cubs 2017 Season thread.

my team has more world titles than yours, cry baby!
So Cardinals fans are Nebraska fans. Got it. Cardinal way baby!!

Also, The Cubs have been to 3 NLCS, won 2 division titles, and 1 World Series since the last time the Cardinals have done any of those things.

Big talk for a team that finished 9 games out of first place in arguably one of the weakest divisions in all of baseball.
Six teams in the NL had a better record than the Cardinals, five AL teams also and IMO none of them would beat the Dodgers in the WS. I personally hope the Yankees or the Astros can do it but not very optimistic. The Yankees preferable, at least the look like a baseball team and not like a bunch of hobos playing baseball.
Greatest remark of all time. '...hobos playing baseball.' That 3rd baseman for the Dodgers, Justin Turner, has more hair on his face than I do on my head...Yeah, that's jealousy.

Sounds just like Husker mentality to me. Good God. I'm a Cub fan and have put up with a lot of losing seasons, so, yes, it was good to see them in the post season. Dud I want them to win, absolutely. The Dodgers are damn tough, but I think this will make Chicago a better team next year, and the Cardinals won't really have any effect on that. Maybe you guys should start a Cardinals forum, so you all feel warm and fuzzy about finishing 3rd in the Division

Latest posts