Cry me a freaking river

Makes it funnier that an "old" slow guard with no NBA options hits 3 three pointers and one the game winner to be beat this powerhouse final four team. Get your rest twinkle toes they didn't want to play in the Big Ten Championship game anyway. Those boys don't want to waste their precious energy celebrating a stupid Big Ten Title, they got bigger fish to fry. If they get in that is......

Most Excellent Find

Hilarious

Julie sounds like a Hag

MFing idiot thinks Indiana is the better team

His Pain was palpable

Would have loved to see the silly punk throw
that cowbell thru the window

Thanks for the laughs

:cool:

What I got out of this is that, the only reason we beat them, is because we scored more points than them.
I'm just glad it didn't go OT. That would have been at least five more stressful minutes on our legs.

I have little doubt that the grind of beating Michigan and Illinois finally caught up to Indiana. By contrast we had a glorified scrimmage vs Northwestern and the Rutgers game wasn't really in doubt, despite their run to cut it to eight, once we went up seventeen with about 8 minutes to go.

His diatribe on how much he hates Fran reminded me of the Steve Martin movie The Jerk when Martin kept saying “he hates those cans”

Guessing Math wasn't his best class in the day...Indiana 10 points better...really we beat you twice. Only you think Indiana is 10 points better, scoreboard thinks you're a douche.
He was completely misinformed, and obviously hasn't watched Iowa play. Keegan's day from three point was not a fluke. Ask Maryland. Or Northwestern.

Or look at the stats. We led the league in 3 point field goals made and were fourth in percentage. So we rely heavily on it. We led the league in scoring and victory margin. And all these numbers have spiked even more since we started Perkins and moved Jordan back to the point. And since Keegan played through his midseason stretch of foul trouble.

I feel bad because, like many of you, I wasted time out of my day to view his putrid post. So at the end of the day maybe I'm the douche.

Last edited:

Latest posts