Cranzeri

Cranzeri is his evil twin.

That would be crazy if he could come back that fast. I really doubt it though.

Cranzeri is an extremely refreshing drink on a warm summers day.

But really, I wouldn't bet on JC playing. When did he have surgery?

To get serious, I can't imagine that he would be anywhere close to ready that quickly, I would think the best case scenario would be to possibly be back the last few weeks, but most likely not until a bowl game?

Don't you thin that this would be taunting AIRBHG? A speedy ACL recovery is just begging for a lightning bolt to smite him down...

Don't you thin that this would be taunting AIRBHG? A speedy ACL recovery is just begging for a lightning bolt to smite him down...

Maybe Kirk is hustling him back as a sacrificial lamb to AIRBHG. Maybe AIRBHG will be busy with Canzeri and the rest of our Rbs can elude.

I suppose it is possible, though unlikely. It will be just over 5 month post op. I played in a basketball (rec league) tournament 6 months after, and I am clearly not an athlete of his caliber, however that was likely too early. Being young certainly helps (I was 24/25). Recovery time is different for everyone but Canzeri has a great staff of trainers and treatments such as PRP injections that weren't really around a couple of years ago seem to be pretty effective.

I suppose it is possible, though unlikely. It will be just over 5 month post op. I played in a basketball (rec league) tournament 6 months after, and I am clearly not an athlete of his caliber, however that was likely too early. Being young certainly helps (I was 24/25). Recovery time is different for everyone but Canzeri has a great staff of trainers and treatments such as PRP injections that weren't really around a couple of years ago seem to be pretty effective.

It is possible. As you note, there have been huge advancements that can speed the healing from this kind of injury. I just hope he has the best medical staff and trainers looking out for his best interests, not necessarily the team's.

It is possible. As you note, there have been huge advancements that can speed the healing from this kind of injury. I just hope he has the best medical staff and trainers looking out for his best interests, not necessarily the team's.

He's probably much more likely to try and talk them into letting him play then they would be to push him early.

I don't doubt that he can be back and the knee is 100% healthy. But he isn't going to be starting RB material for another year most likely.

I for one hope he does not try it. Not to be overly harsh, but this is not Adrian Peterson here. It is not mandatory that he come back and I would rather not see this guy crumpled up on the turf after 2 plays.

Latest posts