Cranzeri

Don't you thin that this would be taunting AIRBHG? A speedy ACL recovery is just begging for a lightning bolt to smite him down...

maybe AIRBHG doesn't know about the IAAIRBHGHG. Magically healing the ACL knowing AIRBHG wouldn't think to look there again.

on a serious note, I hope the coaches would tell him to keep working on it and they would make a decision by the Bye-week.

Hoping to, and being able or allowed to are very different things. Doesn't it realistic take a year to heal properly enough to get back on the field, then another year to just get back physically to where you were before you tore the ACL?

Hoping to, and being able or allowed to are very different things. Doesn't it realistic take a year to heal properly enough to get back on the field, then another year to just get back physically to where you were before you tore the ACL?

No, it's FAR faster than it was in the 80's thanks to technology and rehab improvements. But it ain't 5 months, either. Jordan is being overly optimistic. Bye week or bowl game is more realistic.

Wait. It's only been 4 MONTHS! How can he be recovered already? I'm not buying it. Unless the UI has concocted some new ACL recovery medications, 4 months seems like it would have to be a record/impossible.

i know it is early and he hasnt seen much of the young guys but could this be due to the pressure he feels to compete with the other rbs as maybe one or two of them will take hold of the starting spot and he will be relegated to a back up for his career? if that is the case then i feel good about the rb competition...not that they are studs right now but if he might be afraid of that happening then the competition could become fierce and we could see some really good rb development.

Latest posts