could there be more ads on this site

JDM: I have not considered that. However, if there is software that allows people to get rid of ads for free, my guess is most people that want to go that route and pay the fee...now, if we can create a way to block that software, you might be on to something

Jon,

There actually is a way to hide the content of the site from those that use Adblock + with firefox and have seen it in action on a "pro wrestling" website. Of course, with alot of manipulation I was able to bypass that, but most people wouldn't be able to do so. Anytime on that site I would click on a link and all that would show up is that I needed to allow the ads to be able to view the content.

Most people I have found that if they like the site and want to support it will pay a nominal fee to have a "ad free" environment. Some will then want premium content or premium boards, which I assume is something that you don't want to do if you can help it.

[QUOTE}Most people I have found that if they like the site and want to support it will pay a nominal fee to have a "ad free" environment. Some will then want premium content or premium boards, which I assume is something that you don't want to do if you can help it.[/QUOTE]

We are not going to any premium or subscription model. I believe the ship has left the harbor on that front, in this genre.

Why not visit both sites? Twice the fun and education. Rob Howe will do a great job and so will Jon Miller.

Let's hope we keep winning so the fun continues!

0 and 7 (or a season like Illinois is having) and you really won't want to read or respond to anything!!

Latest posts