could there be more ads on this site

please tell me how to get there then. Cool features? please explain? All I've encountered so far is difficulty getting in and too may ads

HawkeyeInsider.com is the new name of the site formerly known as HawkeyeNation.com

Jon, I tried to get there using that link when Rob was on the Matt & Miller show today...I got an error then and I just got one now when I tried again.

My old bookmark still took me there, FWIW...

And the good news is that there will probably not be any more ad spaces on the site. They will rotate as we sell the inventory. So the spaces where you currently see ads will be the spaces where ads will be going forward

Feel free to make fun of me guys....but I really don't like the new site...to the point where I doubt that I'll be back or renew my subcription to hawkeyenation. I understand the cost of doing business...I'd rather pay to be on the site than see all this garbage...is there an option for this?

You don't have to renew your HawkeyeNation subscription since their isn't one to renew. You could always go back to the old site which is now HawkeyeInsider.com

Rob will be more than happy to take your money.

I think the new site is great lovehawkeyes. Look at all the features that it has. Why don't you give it a longer trial than 1 day? I think you'll change your mind.

Latest posts