Could Greg Davis go to SMU?

Could Greg Davis go to SMU? NO!!!!! It's over ten yards away so forget it. Maybe a three yard out to Regina as a receiver coach. :). Sorry Regina I hope you have a good running game. :)
Weren't we supposed to have a good running game?

I believe that Greg Davis would be an excellent choice for any organization in the world at whatever position they choose and Iowa should not stand in the way of him pursuing other opportunities. In fact I'd sent the O-line over to his house to help him back this afternoon.

SMU shouldn't be so quick to fire their current head coach. Sure, the season might not be going so well. But the fans and donors and administration just need to be patient and support the guy coaching the team right now. He has a system that works, its just the greedy jealous lazy players who won't buy in and execute the gameplan and win. It can be tempting to think things can improve with a new Head Coach, but the next step for a team like SMU could be a step down.

Except SMU is using an interim head coach because June Jones quit after an 0-2 mess to start the season.

SMU is looking at how another Brown, Larry Brown, has resurrected their bb program and are thinking maybe another elderly Brown could help their fb program....I think it makes a lot of sense. Guys like Mack Brown cannot last forever at a Texas, but he looks like a winner to a program like SMU. He recruited well in Texas in the past and has all those contacts. I do not think Brown is ready to call it a career yet. I hope it happens and he teams back up with Davis.