Could Coker be the next Monty Ball?

we need a scat back that is about 5'10-5'11 185lbs and runs a 4.4 40
Coker 6' 230 lbs 4.6 40 schuttle 4.55
McCall 5'11 210 lbs 4.7 40 schuttle 4.53

very little difference in forward speed or lateral quickness
i will now let the McCall supporters try to come up with another excuse
or try to say McCall is faster in another area

Jordan Canzeri is 5'9 180 soaking wet, runs a 4.4 40 with 4.07 shuttle..... Is that scat enough for you?

we need a scat back that is about 5'10-5'11 185lbs and runs a 4.4 40
Coker 6' 230 lbs 4.6 40 schuttle 4.55
McCall 5'11 210 lbs 4.7 40 schuttle 4.53

very little difference in forward speed or lateral quickness
i will now let the McCall supporters try to come up with another excuse
or try to say McCall is faster in another area

Coker runs a 6.7 to the hole.

You don't know if Coker would be more of a threat minus 25 unless he actually did it. He would have to be somewhat faster and his lateral quickness would have to improve also. I wonder what his body fat is like? If he is a rock right now like I think hd might be then it's going to be tough to shed the wieght. Get him to practice with the wrestling team this winter. don't let him go downtown with them though.;)

Canzeri would be a better scat back than McCall
the difference between Coker and McCall are not that big as people like to make out
Coker in a straight line is a 1/10 of a second faster than McCall
McCall is 2/100th of a second faster laterally
boy McCall is a speed demon i am surprised he is not the starter he is so fast he'd be getting to line before the ball was even snapped

To tell you the truth, No one really knows what McCall can do. We've seen him so little i don't think anyone has a right to say what he can or can't do. Sure we can look up his attributes, but attributes don't tell you how a person can play ball. It only tells you how good they could be. I think everyone needs to give the kid a chance before they nay say him. Again, I am not saying that I am a McCall fan. Just stating what i feel about the situation. I also think that Canzeri would be an awesome threat against any B1G defense. But the main fact here is that Captain Kirk will run one person into the ground before he would put a new fresh pair of legs in. Hence this whole season running Coker when he wasn't at 100%. Not saying i wasn't impressed with Coker this season because he was a beast. Just imagine him being at 100%! OH THE GLORY THAT WOULD COME FROM THAT! We just have to wait and see where next season takes us.