Cougs

He's having a nice year for Wisc Green Bay so far.

And that's the level of basketball that he should be playing. We certainly don't need Cougill. We tried that one before and it was an abject failure. He would have provided NO HELP today at all. None.

Move on.

he was too fat, and can't jump, "white men can't jump"

That's not completely true. He has pretty decent skills and he can shoot very well for his size. He can jump too. I've even thrown him a couple of lobs for dunks. He just doesn't have any lateral quickness and isn't super athletic, but there aren't many big guys out there that have those skills. I think he would be better in Fran's system than Lick's.

Cougs has good skills and always seemed to put out a good effort, but he just doesn't have the quickness and speed to play in Fran's system.

Cougs had the size but all you had to do was make some kind of lateral move and he was too slow to catch up. He is about as mobile as a tree underneath.

I would welcome him on the team. After what I saw yesterday, he may have been one of our better players.

I would rather have Payne than Cougill. We need PG help more than we need a big who isn't a big and wants to shoot 3's.

Big, soft, slow, not motivated.

This was a boring movie that often played in Iowa City in the early 90s. It was called Greg Helmers.

No need to see it again.

It would be fun to watch him lumber up and down the court, never quite catching up to the action. With Lickliter, we had the offense to wait for him.

Latest posts