Cornerback adjustment

Hillcrest1981

Why did we not immediately put Josh Jackson on Hugamba after he shredded Mugumba. They waited another series and put our second team Corner Backs on him. after the first TD I screamed at the TV to put Jackson on him. How obvious could it have been?

To put a positive spin on it at least they did make a change, three times in fact. Too bad the first two were complete failures. We have a lot of work to do in the secondary regardless if Jackson leaves or not.

Why did we not immediately put Josh Jackson on Hugamba after he shredded Mugumba. They waited another series and put our second team Corner Backs on him. after the first TD I screamed at the TV to put Jackson on him. How obvious could it have been?

I looked up Purdue's receiver stats late yesterday and I do not think they had been updated based on game played.

Hugumba was second on the team in catches with 32 compared to 37 but was by far the leader in yardage with about 450 yards and a 14.4 yd avg per catch. It seemed Hugamba was their most dangerous receiver so you make a valid point. We in the stands said the same thing after the first TD was so easy, get Jackson on him.

Latest posts