Cooper signed?

They cannot sign them before Wedensday. He might post date it but highly doubt it. Normally they fax them in.

To whomever said they cant name their source..Thats right because its from a premium website

Iowa already has sent the LOI to the school and GT and MSU were also mailing in the LOI paperwork to the school..he'll decide on signing day

You cannot sign before signing day

To whomever said they cant name their source..Thats right because its from a premium website

Iowa already has sent the LOI to the school and GT and MSU were also mailing in the LOI paperwork to the school..he'll decide on signing day

Um..no its on the free boards on tos, anyone can see it.

Tweet from Cooper...

SuperCooper93: "I talked to coach Gil and Heach coach earlier today my LOI is in the mail"

So we got him?

In an earlier interview he mentioned that he had the LOI from everyone EXCEPT MSU. He is only stating that that LOI is on it's way. He's only following up on that earlier question. This means nothing at all.

Information gets around fast, buddy message me a summary of some details he knew of.

I'm not huge on the pay sites for their articles so much as unlocking more descriptive player evaluations and videos all on one site. That I think it is worth the money for imo, which I think I'm going to go with scout soon here... rivals just takes too long to navigate through.

Besides... coming on here and talking about the details gives a lot others a preview of what can be available to them right away. It possibly might help gain memberships... seems to be working to get me as a customer.

A.Iowa already sent him their LOI
B. Iowa doesn't have a coach Gil
Another worthless thread full of stupidity, glad I could contribute...

Guys calm down, this means nothing.

@Detroit_Fanatic tweeted to Darian somthing along the lines (read it earlier, can't seem to find it now, maybe he deleted it) "Is MSU still even recruiting you anymore?"

Then Cooper responded TO HIM

"I talked to coach Gil and Head coach earlier today my LOI is in the mail"

This is him responding because he has not recieved his LOI FROM Msu yet. All this tweet is saying is that his LOI is coming to Darian now.

Do you really think after keeping it quiet all this time he'd basically give away where he was going two days early?

Also, he responded to a guy's tweet that asked him if he has decided yet and he said "no not yet but I will soon".

Phew! This guy will be a jewel in the class. Has the chance to play as a true frosh and make an impact.

Don't we have our coaches go to personally get LOI's signed from some or a few players? With the possibility of three from the same HS, it would be interesting to actually be there in case the fax machine runs out of ink.

Information gets around fast, buddy message me a summary of some details he knew of.

I'm not huge on the pay sites for their articles so much as unlocking more descriptive player evaluations and videos all on one site. That I think it is worth the money for imo, which I think I'm going to go with scout soon here... rivals just takes too long to navigate through.

Besides... coming on here and talking about the details gives a lot others a preview of what can be available to them right away. It possibly might help gain memberships... seems to be working to get me as a customer.

Rivals is a lot quicker at updating things than scout is though. I've seen players that have been committed for a month still listed as uncommitted on the scout sites.

Latest posts