Cooper signed?

So what you're saying is that the LOI is on in the mail on the way to Cooper in MSU's hopes he'll sign it, not that he has decided, correct?

Exactly. His "finalist" schools are mailing him copies of the LOI, of which he chooses one to sign and mail back. The rest go in the trash.

He talked about receiving them from Iowa and Gtech in an interview and stated he thinks MSU is in the mail. He just bringing to attention that he has the paper to sign from either 3 of this listed schools, doesn't mean he made his decision any more than stating he recieved iowa's paper the other day.

I can't list my source.
Makes sense. I read the tweet wrong. Thanks.

Guys calm down, this means nothing.

@Detroit_Fanatic tweeted to Darian somthing along the lines (read it earlier, can't seem to find it now, maybe he deleted it) "Is MSU still even recruiting you anymore?"

Then Cooper responded TO HIM

"I talked to coach Gil and Head coach earlier today my LOI is in the mail"

This is him responding because he has not recieved his LOI FROM Msu yet. All this tweet is saying is that his LOI is coming to Darian now.

Do you really think after keeping it quiet all this time he'd basically give away where he was going two days early?

Also, he responded to a guy's tweet that asked him if he has decided yet and he said "no not yet but I will soon".

I take full blame for this thread. I read his tweet the wrong way and now I have stirred things up. Shame on me! It is funny to see how everyone is on the edge of their seats with these recruiting announcements! I am one of them.

Also, wasn't Cooper the one that originally stated that he would let his girlfriend choose his school? If not Cooper, who was it?

It was probably just to fake her out. Get her to apply to one school thinking they'll be together, then he switches and goes to another school at the last minute. Pretty solid plan.

Latest posts