cool story brah

you punks
I dribbled more beer down my chin at the original IC Vine (c. 1983-1987) than you posers will drink in a lifetime.
And Fitzpatrick's of that era was teh ballz, too.
I feel sorry for so many of you who never experienced IC before the Law-Hammer dropped about age and PAULA and open containers and what you could and could not have at your tailgate on U property. Downtown and game days are so freakin' stifled and paranoid now.
It used to be fun, and no, it wasn't a disgusting melee - my generation was really good at policing ourselves.
/bitter old-timer rant

you punks
I dribbled more beer down my chin at the original IC Vine (c. 1983-1987) than you posers will drink in a lifetime.
And Fitzpatrick's of that era was teh ballz, too.
I feel sorry for so many of you who never experienced IC before the Law-Hammer dropped about age and PAULA and open containers and what you could and could not have at your tailgate on U property. Downtown and game days are so freakin' stifled and paranoid now.
It used to be fun, and no, it wasn't a disgusting melee - my generation was really good at policing ourselves.
/bitter old-timer rant

You kids better get off my lawn.

D*mn, you are an old f*ck*r.:D

you punks

Maybe you had better get a sippy cup then. The real men were hitting teh mark. I urinated while standing on top of moar parked cars next to teh Vine than any of you wannabees.

Maybe you had better get a sippy cup then. The real men were hitting teh mark. I urinated while standing on top of moar parked cars next to teh Vine than any of you wannabees.

zip it, g o a t s e
you were nothing more than a zygote when I was crushing pints at Fitzies and teh Vine-Vine-Vine
show some respect for your forefathers, no0b

holy balls vintage is old.

vintage, what do you put on first in the morning: girdle, powdered wig, britches, or diabeetus socks?

zip it, g o a t s e
you were nothing more than a zygote when I was crushing pints at Fitzies and teh Vine-Vine-Vine
show some respect for your forefathers, no0b

No, I was an elementary school student, and I was probably hitting it harder at Popcorn Charlie's than you were at teh Vine. Stand aside, old man, and bow down to those greater.

No, I was an elementary school student, and I was probably hitting it harder at Popcorn Charlie's than you were at teh Vine. Stand aside, old man, and bow down to those greater.

Until you show up at 101's tailgate and crush multiple shots of White Dog, you ain't nothing but a skid mark, brah.

holy balls vintage is old.

vintage, what do you put on first in the morning: girdle, powdered wig, britches, or diabeetus socks?

I turn 47 tomorrow.
First thing I do in the morning after waking is drop a powerful deuce. Once my load is so lightened, it's off to teh races.

He probably has to take a fist full of pills that would make Lindsay Lohan squirm.

I take a multivitamin and prilosec OTC every day. That's it. Seriously.
I have teh GERD, but otherwise I'm a healthy fatboy.

vintage might have been crushing pints at the vine in the 80's, but I was making doody in the ball pit at planet X. greater overall impact on the community? I think the increase in pink eye cases around that time speaks for itself.

who wouldn't want to spend six years in colledge? it was awesome.

Truth. I could only con my parents out of an extra semester and three summers.
My freakin' dad had this WWII-era idea that getting one's degree quickly and joining the workforce immediately thereafter was "good" and "built character".:(

who wouldn't want to spend six years in colledge? it was awesome.
Truth. I could only con my parents out of an extra semester and three summers.My freakin' dad had this WWII-era idea that getting one's degree quickly and joining the workforce immediately thereafter was "good" and "built character".:(

I have few regrets in life, not dragging school out a fifth year in IC is one of them.

Besides, you ain't lived until you dueced at the vine with no stall dividers and no door (it was their best Kinnick imitation), between 2$ pitchers and long sessions of pool. What great memories of lost weekends at the vine.

Latest posts