Connor McCaffery Out

It's hard winter already. Hopefully we'll have reach deeper into our inner heart and pull out a strong rabbit and scare the Sh%T of our opponents in B1G.
giphy.gif

He's going to RS. A fair question is, how will that affect recruiting? What I mean is Connor and Patrick will be here for three years together. I'm not questioning their level of talent but will recruits want to play for a team in which it will be taken for granted that two of the coaches sons might be in the starting lineup 2 or 3 years together?

Nothing against Fran and his sons, and I know this has already been brought up, but just can't help wondering.

UCLA still got recruits with Lavar/Lonzo/LiAngelo Ball. Plus, Alford as coach. So it's possible, I guess.

Only time that works well for me, i am total morning person tho and Hawks got a game tonight. I'm also a fat guy by nature, if I don't do the gym I'll gain 5 lbs by eating a grape.

That's funny. I still have teens in the home so don't get to bed early enough to be THAT morning of a person. The grape comment... I love grapes.
FakeSmartKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

I had mine out at 21 and while I don't regret it for a second, but it was freaking terrible for 2 weeks. It's a great way to lose 5lbs as solid food is not an option for at least 5 days. Then you have the scab on the back of your throat that until it heals completely can start bleeding at any cough or swallow. I had a re-bleed and had to go in to get it re-cauterized at 2 weeks out. If we see him before February we'll be lucky.

Would your Dr. have let you run up and down a court jumping and banging like a D1 basketball player? Would he let you yell and scream at your teammates to communicate with them over crowd noise too?

MID February is probably the best opportunity and they will error on the side of caution given the hazardous nature in respect to the specific surgery and the basic job requirements of a D1 PG.

1847 is spot on here... IT'S ALL ABOUT HIS SAFETY!

not your fandom desires. with all due respect of course.

Last edited:
Only time that works well for me, i am total morning person tho and Hawks got a game tonight. I'm also a fat guy by nature, if I don't do the gym I'll gain 5 lbs by eating a grape.
You should try intermittent fasting. The body will naturally burn more fat.

Latest posts