Congratulations Fellas…

West division CHAMPS.

I wanna hear from the fire the coaches crowd now.

Explain yourselves ya fuckin cowards.
Feels great to be back in the CCG. To he honest, I didn't think the Gophers had it in them.

Of the two choices, I think Iowa matches up better with Michigan. Going to be really hard to do anything on offense, but maybe the defense can bow up and Iowa gets it done on ST like at Nebraska.

But Iowa has a shot, and that's all you can ask for.

Great season anytime you make the CCG! Go Hawks!

It will and should be Petras.

Great to be in the Champ game.

The one matchup I do not like with Michigan is there DEnds vs our tackles. may have to use a tight end and hback or fullback to help and chip on those guys. The hawk defense can most times hold up against the run and Mich is not as dynamic in the passing game as osu. The hawks could probably run the ball better on osu but they will just have to have some offense next week

What will the line be? 5.5? 6? Maybe six and the hook?

I'll bet it starts high and then a ton of money flows Iowa's way. Michigan, and Harbaugh in particular, have been so obsessed with toppling the Buckeye mountain that they have to be in for a bit of a letdown. And they were probably expecting Bucky, not us.

What will the line be? 5.5? 6? Maybe six and the hook?

I'll bet it starts high and then a ton of money flows Iowa's way. Michigan, and Harbaugh in particular, have been so obsessed with toppling the Buckeye mountain that they have to be in for a bit of a letdown. And they were probably expecting Bucky, not us.

Michigan is expecting a coronation, not a fight. They’re in for a surprise.

Fire Brain! Our offense is offensively offensive. Otherwise keep the rest. Add Brain’s salary to Phil Parker’s!

If you disagree, Fry, bite me!

Brain studying the revised playbook

Your Attention and Focus Matter~ – Mind Body And Soul 2020.blog

Petras starts and should, but Padilla needed to start when he did. Petras looked so much more decisive Friday, that's the lesson he learned. What's nice is now if Petras has no time to throw we can go to Padilla. Michigan is fast! I will appreciate PJ and the goofers for one day. But tomorrow I go back to hating them. We don't have to play in the Big house, we get to have a crowd and I bet a lot of Iowa fans bought tickets after the Penn State game. Good decision if they didn't sell them. Go Hawks! Oh, I never ever called for firing anyone, or started any thread about potential replacements. Kirk is like Iowa, stubborn and old fashioned, but he is also loyal, hard working, and cares about people. This guy has earned his check-out to be whenever he wants.

Some of you just don't get it. It's not about wins, losses, and championships, it's about looking sexy and being a together team. Fire 'em all.

As the smartest person on the planet said yesterday on the call-in show after the game, "I don't consider us a 10 win team." Couldn't have said it better myself.

Some of you just don't get it. It's not about wins, losses, and championships, it's about looking sexy and being a together team. Fire 'em all.

As the smartest person on the planet said yesterday on the call-in show after the game, "I don't consider us a 10 win team." Couldn't have said it better myself.
Good job, Dawg

Ha! I was just thinking if the pundits kept referencing the huskers as the best 3-9 team in college football then I bet we'll be referred to as the worst 10-2 team! I love it! F em in advance! Go Hawks beat the blue BLACK and blue!
Yo... Let's get them. Sounds waay cool. Team of Hawks just Tough. Simple says IT....

Latest posts