Congratulations Fellas…

Petras starts and should, but Padilla needed to start when he did. Petras looked so much more decisive Friday, that's the lesson he learned. What's nice is now if Petras has no time to throw we can go to Padilla. Michigan is fast! I will appreciate PJ and the goofers for one day. But tomorrow I go back to hating them. We don't have to play in the Big house, we get to have a crowd and I bet a lot of Iowa fans bought tickets after the Penn State game. Good decision if they didn't sell them. Go Hawks! Oh, I never ever called for firing anyone, or started any thread about potential replacements. Kirk is like Iowa, stubborn and old fashioned, but he is also loyal, hard working, and cares about people. This guy has earned his check-out to be whenever he wants.
And Spencer was relaxed. He threw with touch, didn't rip em. I think the time on the sideline was a time well spent.

Brain studying the revised playbook

Your Attention and Focus Matter~ – Mind Body And Soul 2020.blog

Brain studying the revised playbook

Your Attention and Focus Matter~ – Mind Body And Soul 2020.blog

This season matched Kirk's in-game philosophy - stick to our strengths and let everyone else beat themselves.

This one is for Hayden
Then Bombs away. Coach Fry did! At least knock them back on their heels at start! A trickeration or 2. At Start. Could be helpful. Don King created "trickeration" phrase. Hawk Players show up on time. And play real tough. That's us....

Latest posts