Congrats to the Manzi!!

Firehawk11

I know it has been speculated for sometime he would back up Cassel. Official depth chart from KC Chiefs has him number two. Congrats Ricky

Nobody signals in plays like Richard S.
NOBODY.

can't be possible, multipledundie guy said he would be cut from the team, and he's never wrong!

seriously now, good for him. he better study up though, he's one injury away from being thrown to the wolves. i for one wish he'd get a couple good backup years before being thrown out there, it has really ruined some guys by getting pushed out there too soon.

Dam* right...Kansas City, love it or...er...have a job that pays you millions of dollars and only requires you to spend 4 or 5 months a year there.

610 sports reported during their Royals post game show that Cassel has a cracked rib and may not be available for the opener. It may provide an opportunity to Ricky to start.

Wow, he is a blink away from starting a NFL game in his rookie season.

610 sports reported during their Royals post game show that Cassel has a cracked rib and may not be available for the opener. It may provide an opportunity to Ricky to start.

well then, here it is, kurt warner 2.0 ;)

Good, I don't want Ricky to go out there and get killed. He is not ready to be an NFL QB yet.

Sounds like Ricky is number 2 because Cassel is out, must be #3 otherwise. Not surprising considering he's a rookie and there was a shortened training camp.

I know it has been speculated for sometime he would back up Cassel. Official depth chart from KC Chiefs has him number two. Congrats Ricky

Is there really a dependable depth chart out? I know that every depth chart I've seen this year has had Stanzi #2 behind Cassell but I haven't seen one updated within the last few days.

Like others here have said, rumors are saying that the coach told Palko that he'd better be ready to start. Also stated on NFL network that Palko may have to start.

That would obviously mean that Stanzi is #3.

ESPN has Cassel listed as questionable, but still have Stanzi number 2..:confused:

Kansas City Chiefs 2011 Depth Chart - Offense - ESPN

Latest posts