Congrats to jacknicolson - 2013 B-ball POY

Congrats Jack, well deserved. To those that fell short, you all bring some great production to this board and were all nominated for that reason. Here's to the continued stellar discussion and brilliance this college basketball season is becoming!

Cheers!

There are many quality informative posters with excellent insights to the game, JG, good post.....

:rolleyes:

I would like to formally congratulate Jack on this well earned award. To honor him, I will share my favorite Nicholson movie: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. RP McMurphy is a classic character and I would take Chief as my power forward any day of the week. "Put the ball in the basket Chief" classic scene

I would like to formally congratulate Jack on this well earned award. To honor him, I will share my favorite Nicholson movie: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. RP McMurphy is a classic character and I would take Chief as my power forward any day of the week. "Put the ball in the basket Chief" classic scene

McMurphy, one of the best movie characters ever.....

:rolleyes:

Congratulations, Jack! My only regret is that Meatman jacked up your thread by misspelling your screen name, but hey, what do you expect from HN???

This Forum could not have picked a better representative of excellence for the past year.

I had this exact same thought about 20 minutes ago, when I received yet another two "likes" from him.

Sometimes ill see I have 2 likes in the same thread and feel good about myself only to see they are both from him and he liked every post in the thread. :)

I had this exact same thought about 20 minutes ago, when I received yet another two "likes" from him.

Entirely unintentional I assure you, also like PC, I assure you that you will never receive another like from me. No more worries....

If someone posts someone interesting or well written I click on the like box. It should not be that difficult to understand.....

I had no idea that two likes could be given to the same post. I have never seen that because I don't click on the other likes box.....

I apologize for liking your posts. Sorry it offends you. Makes you and PC seem like little B****** to me....

Adios.....

Last edited:
Sometimes ill see I have 2 likes in the same thread and feel good about myself only to see they are both from him and he liked every post in the thread. :)

It is quite simple, if I read something I like, I click the like box. I never have intentionally given a like twice ever. I was not certain that could be done. If someone has something interesting to say, I believe that should be acknowledged.

Never fear, you will never receive another like from me no matter how bad or good your posts are....

Seems a little small to criticize someone for liking another person's post....

Later

No more worries.

Last edited: