Congrats to jacknicolson - 2013 B-ball POY

MeatMan

Congrats to jacknicholson - 2013 B-ball POY

Good work Jack. Keep it up. Congrats.

Last edited:
jack-oscarwinforasgoodasitgets.jpg

jack-oscarwinforasgoodasitgets.jpg

Thank you very kindly, Gentlemen. This is indeed an honor of the highest order, although everyone of you deserved the award because of your Hawkeye fanaticism and knowledge of basketball, especially HawkBall.
This is a special year that I thought would take at least another year or two, and this honor makes it all the more special.....

Lao, I must post a picture of my dolls and I out painting the town red in celebration. They were thrilled and most rewarding.....

witchesofeastwick-400x300.jpg

:cool:

I personally think you are living on the REAL Jack Nicholson's stellar reputation, but oh, well...

Thank you very kindly, Gentlemen. This is indeed an honor of the highest order, although everyone of you deserved the award because of your Hawkeye fanaticism and knowledge of basketball, especially HawkBall.
This is a special year that I thought would take at least another year or two, and this honor makes it all the more special.....

Lao, I must post a picture of my dolls and I out painting the town red in celebration. They were thrilled and most rewarding.....

witchesofeastwick-400x300.jpg

:cool:

Maybe I am just getting old but those dolls are still hot.

Congrats Jack, well deserved. To those that fell short, you all bring some great production to this board and were all nominated for that reason. Here's to the continued stellar discussion and brilliance this college basketball season is becoming!

Cheers!

Latest posts