Congrat Hawkeyes From Buckeye Land

Thanks, it was a great bowl season for the Big Ten, a few points short from being even better.

Love it when the B10 beats up on the other conferences.

Great job and great win...........

Thanks Buck, very nice to see the top teams in the Big 10 looks sooo good this bowl season. Congrats on your win over Oregon as well!

who are they going to pick on next year for being a "slow" conference that can't match up with speed? Maybe they'll go on to the pac 10, they have speed but can't tackle.

Maybe the hype switches to the likes of Boise St and TCU just because they played a close game. Never mind the ugly football.

who are they going to pick on next year for being a "slow" conference that can't match up with speed? Maybe they'll go on to the pac 10, they have speed but can't tackle.

As I posted earlier, it appears to me the ACC has a serious lack of speed. It was obvious the corn-fed "middle America" boys were just too fast for those slow, plodding Southerners.

As I posted earlier, it appears to me the ACC has a serious lack of speed. It was obvious the corn-fed "middle America" boys were just too fast for those slow, plodding Southerners.

Come on now. We big fat slow B10 teams can't compete with Miami, GT, Oregon and LSU.......LOL

Latest posts