Condensed "Hot Mike" comments

giphy.gif

The suspension is dumb as *uck. Especially considering the perfect replacement for Dolph would be Chris Hassel, and he would be in hot water right away. When Iowa is bad, he is a passionate fan and would say things probably worse than this.

from his old skits on sound off, he'd fit right in here

I am kind of enjoying this. I like Dolph as a Hawkeye, I don't love him as a PXP. I imagine this is his last season at Iowa and both parties move on after this season. I think the suspension is bogus, not deserved and kind of chicken shit. It wasn't that bad of a comment imo.

I just like that it's getting people riled up and some people are like "well, he's right, Iowa needs guards da dar dar" ignoring that Iowa shut down those guards in the 2nd half, like shut em down. What did their guards score in the 2nd half? 10 pts combined? Meanwhile, they had no answer for Joe Wieskamp.

It's SOOO Iowa to have one of their best starts in 20 years and have a controversy to help cloud it all.

No, some of the best years have controversy. What is clouding it up is the lack of a real point guard.