Comments from Pro Agent who represents former Iowa players

Posted this on a different forum but do you think Kirk comes back from his trip if HIS kid is one of the players in the hospital? If he would do it for his own kid then he should have done it for the kids whose parents trust him with their well being while they are at college at Iowa.

Just because Jon Miller says so, doesn't make it so.

Posted this on a different forum but do you think Kirk comes back from his trip if HIS kid is one of the players in the hospital? If he would do it for his own kid then he should have done it for the kids whose parents trust him with their well being while they are at college at Iowa.

i don't think he treats his kids differently than any others on the team. that is why you had the pheasant ridge deal.

you call in, talk to the doctors, talk to your staff, talk to your son, and make your call. if everything is ok and the kid is updating his status on facebook and twitter and commenting on the color of his wiz, and if i were going to be home the next night, then I'd probably come home the next night.....

Kirk was asked that question and said that yes he would have come back. I think he realizes that he should have.

EDIT: I heard this reported on Marty's radio show so i haven't actually seen it in print. just fyi

Latest posts