Come on Hawks: Take Care of Business This Week

ChosenChildren

Wow, this is a huge week for Iowa. We have two winnable games, starting with Penn State. Marble looks like he is feeling better and playing better. We have shown that we can compete on the road. Penn State is not a good team. We need to take care of them on Thursday with a big effort. If we win Thursday, Sunday at Carver is going to be nuts for the Gophers and I believe we will play a very inspired game then.

I view Penn State as a classic "trap" game. We need to play with high energy.

PSU will be thinking this is a winnable after Iowa's performance at home against them first time out. Iowa has better be ready to play and take care of business early. I don't know about "trap" game when Iowa didn't exactly win going away.

Get throught omorrow and Sunday becomes the biggest game of the season. If Iowa can win all at home and lose only to Indiana, I still think they are in the NCAA tournament.

PSU will be thinking this is a winnable after Iowa's performance at home against them first time out. Iowa has better be ready to play and take care of business early. I don't know about "trap" game when Iowa didn't exactly win going away.

Get throught omorrow and Sunday becomes the biggest game of the season. If Iowa can win all at home and lose only to Indiana, I still think they are in the NCAA tournament.

You really think they can win out except IU?

Latest posts