Columbus, OH

Where's the best bar to get "pity shots" after the game. It could be brutal..hope your fans are sympathetic

Lol. Pity shots abound everywhere, pregame, tailgating, and postgame. Top four bars I would say are Varsity (on Lane by the stadium), Chumlyees, Outer Inn and Pati-O which are on High. I think most of us realize this isn't a vintage Iowa team like the ones we played in 09 and 10 and are sympathetic and understanding. We hold no hostility against Iowa which will make for a welcoming environment for all. Hope you enjoy your experience in the Shoe, the campus, downtown Columbus and wherever you end up. A gameday experience in Columbus has a lot to offer.

Do you mean Cheesecake the poster or Cheesecake the food?

Pop quiz:

Is cheesecake really "cake" or is it in the pie family?

Pop quiz for Cheesecake (the poster):

Is chili a form of soup?

I haven't watched enough Good Eats on the Food Network but I want to say Cheesecake is a form of pie based on the type of ingredients used.

If Chili isn't soup, then I don't know what to call it. It's kinda soupy when I make it, then again I suck at making Chili.

Thread Bump: Road Call for Columbus. Anyone going?

Got questions, feel free to ask me. Hoping for a well contested game. Regardless of the results, safe travel to your fans and team coming and hope for no injuries at the end of the game.
How bad does urban want to thump KF's *** and show him who the new sheriff in town is?

I haven't watched enough Good Eats on the Food Network but I want to say Cheesecake is a form of pie based on the type of ingredients used.

If Chili isn't soup, then I don't know what to call it. It's kinda soupy when I make it, then again I suck at making Chili.

Well, you got the pie question right. But chili isn't soup, dude. YOU DO NOT ADD WATER TO CHILI. If you buy a can of Campbell's tomato soup, you have to cut it with water or else you will die of a sodium overdose after 3 spoonfuls. But do you put water in Hormel chili? Never.

Latest posts