Color Commentator

IowaTeddy

I know there is another thread about commentators, but man was that guy annoying. Why was he rooting for Wisky so blatantly? I understand that the top dogs in a conference are always protected, but his opinions were out of control.

Evans drives on White, hooks him, jumps into him, foul on white...Color guy gives nothing but praise, what a great play etc etc

Marble pushes Taylor in the hip, commits a purposeful reach in foul from the side.... WHY ISN'T THAT AN INTENTIONAL?

Because this is the big 10, brah. I guess this is a pretty stupid rant, but I just can't stand guys like him. I honestly feel that color commentators have a lot of power and his putting down of Iowa is not appreciated.

Yeah what the hell was he talking about regarding that intentional foul?? In no way shape or form was that even close to an intentional foul.

i thought he did just fine, he was calling it both ways. He was saying some weird stuff too I thought I heard a Justin Bieber comment in there.

I thought Dan Dakich was great until the last 8 or 9 minutes... he was saying some weird stuff.

He was pretty good for the majority, I'll give you that. However, nearing the end of the game, he went into analysis 'panic mode' as he realized that Iowa was probably going to hold on.

I feel like he tried really hard to explain to the audience how Wisconsin was getting cheated and he had a general intent to put Iowa down. I didn't like it

Latest posts