College Gameday Season Preview Show on ESPN at 10am CT...

Yep, it's a morning of college football previews! Last free weekend until the second week of December! God I love the college football season!!!!!

Yep, it's a morning of college football previews! Last free weekend until the second week of December! God I love the college football season!!!!!

^^^This^^^

I pretty much have no life outside of football on the weekends once September rolls around. I got stuff that I need to take care of around the house this week because if I don't get it done, it isn't getting done for a while!

I usually do anyway, but really rooting for big ten Out of Conference. So Iowa can hand these teams there first loss.

they just went over some big games on the schedule for week 2...gonna have to keep tabs of scores via the blackberry since ia-isu is 2:30 game.

That's because most of the Big Ten talk is OSU and Iowa

I see your point but don't necessarily agree. They do talk about tOSU and Iowa more but then they always talk about how Wisconsin can sneak up on people. Thus by talking about them being under the radar they are actually hyping them just as much as the other two. If anything PSU is under the radar because nobody is talking about them, unless you count everybody talking about JoPa and him possibly kicking it on the sidelines.

Corso Picked Florida to win the SEC, Nebraska to win the Big 12 and Iowa to win the Big Ten. And he predicts Nebraska over Florida in the NC game.

Evidently he's thinking Florida and Nebraska go undefeated and Iowa having one loss. I don't see Nebraska going undefeated.

Another scenario would be either Florida or Nebraska having one loss along with Iowa and one of these teams get the nod over Iowa.

Latest posts