College Gameday now 3 hours plus Erin Andrews

They can see the "Terrell Pryor Loves Unicorns" sign up in Iowa City an hour earlier...nice or will it be "Evan Royster Plays with Dolls". DBQ Hawk was that you that made that sign for Troy Smith...classic? Had to spend some time on that coloring...

That along with "Lou Holtz for Prethident" had to be my fav's.

he keeps it not so serious all the time i get a chuckle out of him as i don't take really anything he says serious...and its a fun drinking game at the bar in the mornings

Funny how people profess not to watch it, but yet want to know if/when they'll be at one of our games especially if the game is in I.C.

Gameday can be a love/hate thing. I love watching it honestly, when its 9 AM and Iowa is on the road playing, I love turning on anything live that is dealing with football. If Iowa is having a great season, i'm sure we'll hear them talk about Iowa, so your loving it! If Iowa isn't have a great season, you wont hear jack about them on Gameday, so we hate it! But I love watching it regardless. Erin Andrews, YUM.

Don't get me wrong. I'll watch the show, I just think it's gone down hill the past few seasons. I do like the edition of Erin Andrews this year and that might spice it up enough for me this season. However, I will say that the BTN has captured my attention for their pregame show. I thought they did a great job last season and were very unbiased towards the games, unlike the talking heads of the SECSPN...

This is from a poster from CycloneFanatic talking about Gameday...

Gameday is a joke. I dont think i have ever once seen a story done on us, or even heard them break down one of the games we play for more than 10 seconds. If they ever come to Ames, we should just not show up. Why should we show support for something that has never had the time of day for us?

I wonder if this is why ESPNU was moved to the 200's on Directv with the mothership, news, and the Duece...and Classic was moved to the 600's?