College Football Suicide Pool--Week 6

A bold choice my friend. I agree with it as I think MSU is ripe for the pickin', but alas I don't carry the cajones to make that my official pick. I salute you with a thumbs up.

Wish I could take credit for having the cajonejones to make that pick. Unfortunately for this story, it's my phone and crappy roaming coverage forcing me to have attempted to make my post/pick 3 different times.

Perhaps it's the Football Gods trying to tell me something about picking Marshall.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's the Football Gods trying to tell me something about picking Marshall.

That's good enough to convince me...

...week 6: U.C.L.A.

(WEEK 1=tEXAS; WEEK 2=mISS sT; WEEK 3=fLORIDA; WEEK 4= cINCINNATI; WEEK 5= tEXAS cHRISTIAN)

eek 1: Nebraska
week 2: Kentucky
week 3: Missouri4
week 4: Arizona
week: 5 Ole
Miss
week 6:

Aub​urn

Sometimes it pays to have your internet go down, would have picked BYU last night YIKES!

"Down goes Frazier"... What a Saturday of college upsets...Well this season was short lived by many of us in the pool, 34 players down to 11 this week alone...good luck to you 11...enjoy...I guess i will now have to solely focus my College Saturday football enthusiasm to the exciting play of our beloved Hawks. Thanks again The Jumper.

Week 1: Georgia
Week 2: Kentucky
Week 3: Ole Miss
Week 4: Texas A and M
Week 5: Notre Dame
Week 6: Oklahoma

Wait... What?

Good luck to the remainder and thanks again Jumper!

Looks like I am well on my way to confirming to the rest of the board what I already knew, that I am the most intelligent poster on the football board.

I may have miscounted, but it looks like we only have nine posters remaining. I'll double check every post and put together a spread sheet in the next couple of days.

I'm out, who else went down this week?

162.gif

I'M OUT!

There is always a big risk picking undefeated PAC 12 teams, in that conference the bottom team has been known to come up and bite the top dogs. I got lucky and survived with my Arizona pick a couple of weeks ago.

I was incorrect on my initial count. We actually have 11 folks left. In the table below, you'll find the picks from each remaining contestant. If the pick is highlighted, it means that team is still undefeated as of today.

Suipool_zps951c8494.jpg

I was incorrect on my initial count. We actually have 11 folks left. In the table below, you'll find the picks from each remaining contestant. If the pick is highlighted, it means that team is still undefeated as of today.

Suipool_zps951c8494.jpg

It should be 9 since Florida didn't win a game in Week 1.

It should be 9 since Florida didn't win a game in Week 1.

We went over this at the time. Their game was rained out, so those who picked them were allowed to stay in the game under the condition that they pick Florida AND one other team week 2. On my spreadsheet, I put Florida as the week 1 team for the sake of simplicity.

We went over this at the time. Their game was rained out, so those who picked them were allowed to stay in the game under the condition that they pick Florida AND one other team week 2. On my spreadsheet, I put Florida as the week 1 team for the sake of simplicity.

I am aware of how the situation was settled.

Latest posts