College Football Suicide Pool--Week 4

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BIG10INCH
week 1 - Wisconsin
week 2 - Ohio St.

week 3 - Northern Illinois
week 4 -- UCLA

*jumper -- you had me listed as out...however I DID make a pick for week 3, refer to post #297

quote_icon.png
week 1 - Wisconsin
week 2 - Ohio St.

week 4 -- UCLA

*jumper -- you had me listed as out...however I DID make a pick for week 3, refer to post #297
Just keep picking - jumper tried screwing me in week 2 but I just keep picking.

Just keep picking - jumper tried screwing me in week 2 but I just keep picking.

Difference is BIG10INCH actually picked a winning team just in the wrong thread (I checked 9/10 last page of week 2 thread). You however, picked a losing team then tried to change your pick after the game had been played.

Difference is BIG10INCH actually picked a winning team just in the wrong thread (I checked 9/10 last page of week 2 thread). You however, picked a losing team then tried to change your pick after the game had been played.

NO, I MISREAD AND THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK THE LOSER THAT WEEK BECAUSE YOU KEPT CHANGING THE RULES.

quote_icon.png
week 1 - Wisconsin
week 2 - Ohio St.

week 4 -- UCLA

I see it now in the week 1 thread. Thanks for pointing it out.

NO, I MISREAD AND THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK THE LOSER THAT WEEK BECAUSE YOU KEPT CHANGING THE RULES.

OK4P, I'll make you a deal--if you can convince Jon Miller to un-ban all of those from the February Massacre that claimed the lives of many great posters, I'll allow you back in the game.

You have 24 hours.

OK4P, I'll make you a deal--if you can convince Jon Miller to un-ban all of those from the February Massacre that claimed the lives of many great posters, I'll allow you back in the game.

You have 24 hours.

when you do, put a good word in for big10fan as well!

Latest posts