College Football Bowl Game Tie In's

Cheez-It (Phoenix) Bowl in 2020 will have B1G vs Big 12, but this will be 8th on the bowl pecking order.

Rose (Pasadena) vs Pac-12
Citrus (Orlando) vs SEC
Outback (Tampa) vs SEC
Music City (Nashville) vs SEC.
Vegas will be Pac 12 vs SEC/B1G
Pinstripe (New York City) vs ACC
Belk (Charlotte) vs ACC - 2020, 2022, 2024
Cheez-It (Phoenix) vs Big 12
Redbox (Santa Clara) vs Pac 12
Quick Lane (Detroit) vs MAC

Vegas and Belk (Charlotte) are upgrades from (Holiday) San Diego and Gator (Jacksonville)
Jacksonville doesn't feel like Florida and is a long-drive. Charlotte can be a one-day drive from the Midwest.
Las Vegas is more of an it city than San Diego.

I'd love to see the Alamo vs Big 12 return, but the B1G won't give up the Citrus/Orange

Cheez-It (Phoenix) Bowl in 2020 will have B1G vs Big 12, but this will be 8th on the bowl pecking order.

Citrus (Orlando) vs SEC
Outback (Tampa) vs SEC

Vegas and Belk (Charlotte) are upgrades from (Holiday) San Diego and Gator (Jacksonville)
Jacksonville doesn't feel like Florida and is a long-drive. Charlotte can be a one-day drive from the Midwest.

I'd love to see the Alamo vs Big 12 return, but the B1G won't give up the Citrus/Orange

Is there anything more ridiculous than the names of college bowl games?

Citrus (Orlando) vs SEC
Outback (Tampa) vs SEC

They need to dump the Pinstripe and make a new bowl in Atlanta. I think if they had bowls in Phoenix, Atlanta and Charlotte, they'd do well just with the Midwest transplants in those places.

They need to dump the Pinstripe and make a new bowl in Atlanta. I think if they had bowls in Phoenix, Atlanta and Charlotte, they'd do well just with the Midwest transplants in those places.

Agreed. No idea why the B1G extended the Pinstripe Bowl agreement through 2025 this past summer.
Sucks for Indiana going 8-4 this year and probably going to the Pinstripe Bowl.

No idea why the B1G extended the Pinstripe Bowl agreement through 2025 this past summer.

Delany has an absolute hard on for NYC. NYC does not give two shits about college sports and a lot of the alums who moved there did so because they hate "Flyover Country."

I am northwest of Charlotte and it would be cool to see the Hawks in the Belk Bowl. It wouldnt be super crowded and would be cheap to go have a good time. There are a lot of cool things to do in Uptown (its what they call downtown Charlotte for some reason).

They literally could dump Pinstripe for anything like New Mexico, Sun, Birmingham, and so on.

No offense brother but I hope we never play in the Belk bowl. I would think we should be striving for a flower, fruit or higher up the pecking order

Ya, I hear ya. North Carolina this time of year can swing from 30s to 60s. Usually wet. Less than Ideal. Nice days are not uncommon here in the winter. But then again in might snow.