Coker the greatest ever?

**** OFF AND DIE OK4P. YOU'VE MADE ME GO FULL BLOWN CAPS LOCK. I HAVENT GONE FULL BLOWN CAPS SINCE THE REDNECK SOFA KINGS VOTED OUT IOWA SUPREME COURT JUSTICES FOR STICKING DOWN A GAY MARRIAGE BAN. I HOPE YOU NEVER GO BLACKASSIC AGAIN!

That was pretty awesome I agree.

Re: We don't deserve Coker

Oh man, you're nuts, dude. Coker would never get in trouble and the moron who started this thread should be banned.

I don't care what your mom says about you okeefe. I love reading your posts. To have posted this and then to now pull it out when the s**t hits the fan. I gotta hand it to you.

chad

I like Kirk's comments about him after the game. He made it a point to say that he is an even better person OFF the field. Just a little jab at DJK and Arob.

Yeah, good call moron. Why don't you change the political avatar too. No one wants to see that crap.

Re: We don't deserve Coker

I love reading your posts. To have posted this and then to now pull it out when the s**t hits the fan. I gotta hand it to you.

Thanks, Chad. Appreciate it. Sure, I could avoid telling it like it is and I could pretend I just started watching Iowa football 2 weeks ago and make bold predictions like "Iowa 12-0" and be the popular guy on the board (like JD Miller does), but that ain't who I am. I'm a realistic Hawk fan and I know that outside of a few lucky stretches here and there, we've got a pretty pedestrian program. Sure, that makes me a lightning rod for the non-believers, but that's the price visionaries like me and DunderMifflinHawk have to live through.

Someone actually went back almost a year into the archives to dig up this thread?

How worthless and pathetic of a life must some people lead?

He's an Alabama/OSU/Texas/Michigan level RB and the crap I saw our "fans" spewing in the game thread leads me to believe we don't deserve him, so I ask, what will the football gods do to deprive us of his services?

A) Academics
B) Arrest/Other Violation of Team Rules
C) Injury
D) Transfer/Quits Team

Who's our last legit starting RB who made it through 3 consecutive seasons on the roster? I have a bad feeling.

Holy effin sh!t, OK4P. Holy effin sh!t. I am blown away. Great, great call. I take back every snide-a$$ comment I have ever directed your way. You rewl, dewd.

Bince you seem to have super-natural powers to see teh future, what is ahead for me as regards to employment and wealth, oh great sayer of sooth? Health? Have any lottery numbers you can share with a brah?

He's an Alabama/OSU/Texas/Michigan level RB and the crap I saw our "fans" spewing in the game thread leads me to believe we don't deserve him, so I ask, what will the football gods do to deprive us of his services?

A) Academics
B) Arrest/Other Violation of Team Rules
C) Injury
D) Transfer/Quits Team

Who's our last legit starting RB who made it through 3 consecutive seasons on the roster? I have a bad feeling.

And it looks choice D for a winner. Color me stunned.

you do make a good point re: how many 'hok' fans on this board talk about he and other players. never good to disparage your own.

Very true in light of the ISU game this week, ankle. These "fans" have taken a scorched earth policy with all of the players and written the season off after 2 games.

Latest posts