Coker snub on Doak list.

That's crazy he is not in the mix. He has more yards than 7 of the 10 running backs on that list. Coker is 5th in the country in rushing yards and not far from the top 2. I hope both he and the offensive line use this as motivation the next 3 games.

I hope he's ****** off Saturday. I wouldn't wanna be in the MSU secondary this week! What a lack of respect.

Wait! I thought as a fan base we weren't behind Coker. When did this change?

I would guess it was when people started to realize how awesome he is? For some crazy reason people expected him to run for 250 yds and 3 TD every game and then were ****** when it didn't happen.

not surprised Iowa is not in the Top 25 and he did not start putting up #'s till the BT season, sorry you don't get any recognition unless you are in the Top 25, it will be next year that he will be on lists, as long as he finishes at the top of the BT, even then Ball and Riggs will probably get top billing in the conference

A lot of people were off the coker bandwagon cause he fumbled in a huge spot against isu and had control issues the first three games because we live in a right now society. The fans who looked objectively at the situation- i.e. he hadn't faced contact at all during camp, knew he'd get his sea-legs and become beast-master status again. Welp, he has officially become sir beast-master again. And yes I would expect him to destroy a few db's this weekend in honor of the lack of respect. That dude is awesome. When he is done here, he will be the best running back to ever play at iowa, and he will be next year, i'm calling my shot, the winner of the heisman trophy. He is just dominant.

It all has to do with Iowa's season. If Iowa was in the Top 15 or so Coker would be getting more exposure. Same with the Heisman ... The top contenders are always from the top teams (at least the majority of the time). Coker is having a nice season. He needs to have a big game against MSU and Nebby ...

It all has to do with Iowa's season. If Iowa was in the Top 15 or so Coker would be getting more exposure. Same with the Heisman ... The top contenders are always from the top teams (at least the majority of the time). Coker is having a nice season. He needs to have a big game against MSU and Nebby ...

Yep and again that fumble against isu was monstorous, just can't do that, but again, he has reachieved beast-master status.