Coker snub on Doak list.

coker is a snub but i wouldnt say it is all about team either as silas redd isnt on the list and psu is a top 25 team. only thing i can think of is snubbing psu but that would be wrong to leave out a player because of his coach. talk about two young rbs with talent then throw in white from wisconsin and there are young rbs who will dominate the B1G.

this is why they should wait til the season is over to trim the list and then announce the winners after the bowl season

First off if he is worried about who is saying what, we are in trouble. Second, he does command respect and will get it. He has a good head on his shoulders and when push comes to shove, he comes out on top. He is a soph, I would not be surprised to see him break some records and get national attention, even if it takes a year or two. Head down, no BS approach (which I think he has) is how he will get it done.

i dont care and coker doesn't either. he's here to do his job and he is doing that just fine, awards or no awards. there will be plenty of time for that his next two years.

I love coker, but the defenses he has been playing are what have been making him look so good, once he plays a good defense he isn't nearly as good point proven today.

Guys on that list are future NFL players. Coker wouldn't even make it to the line of scrimmage in the NFL. As we saw today, he is SLOW.

Latest posts