Coker sets school record for rushing yards in a single game

tm3308

Shonn Greene set the record against Wisconsin against Wisconsin in 2008 with 217 yards and 4 TD's. Tonight, Coker went for 219 and 2 TD's as a true freshman. This kid is going to be something special.

Shonn Greene set the record against Wisconsin against Wisconsin in 2008 with 217 yards and 4 TD's. Tonight, Coker went for 219 and 2 TD's as a true freshman. This kid is going to be something special.

You and I and all the other Coker thread supporters have known that all season!:)

I said after his first game he would not be around for four years. Probably somewhere in the "Can Coker redshirt next year" Thread.

No, Tavian Banks set the school record for rushing yards in a game against Tulsa.

I thought that was broken by Greene? Or did he just tie the TD record? I was 7 years old when Banks would have set it, so I don't really remember.

Coker is my favorite player on the 2011 Iowa team. We have some other great freshman as well! He and Morris should be the team captians next year. It would be very odd but, they deserve it.

Banks had 314 against Tulsa. Greene either broke or tied the TD record in that game against Wiscy. But Coker definitely broke the school bowl rushing record. Congrats are order for the Coke Machine.

Well he did break the school record for yards in a bowl game, which was previously held by Jeter.

Lots of fail in this thread but your heart's in the right place. :)

Coker set the BOWL game record held by Bob Jeter in the '59 Rose Bowl. Tavian has the overall single game record set against Tulsa in '97.

Coker is a beast. Coker and Coe with the offensive line we have coming back are going to be fun to watch for the next several years.

And I hope Adam Robinson takes his own advice and remembers to to first and foremost live it up haha. Ferentz better kick his dumb *** off the team.

Lots of fail in this thread but your heart's in the right place. :)

Coker set the BOWL game record held by Bob Jeter in the '59 Rose Bowl. Tavian has the overall single game record set against Tulsa in '97.

Yeah I know I missed on the title, but I don't know how to change it lol. I was actually at the Tulsa game. It was my very first Iowa game in Kinnick. But I was 7 years old at the time, so I didn't really grasp what I was witnessing.

Latest posts