Coker on Stony Brook practices

^^^Not according to Coker.. SB should be putting equal number of player in the NFL, why are they getting overlooked? Overall equal university to Iowa athletics and educationally, so much fail in his statements.

Last edited:
^^^Not according to Coker.. SB should be putting equal number of player in the NFL, why are they getting overlooked. Overall equal university to Iowa athletics and educationally, so much fail in his statements.

Well, he is an astrophysicist, after all, so I guess we should just defer to his judgement.

Ummm...I don't know what this means.

You guys can read Mr. Coker's genius anyway you want. The fact is he had an open door to return, and he declined in order to further his education and fb career elsewhere. By choosing SB I suppose you can say he was smart in his choice to emphasize his education over his athletic career.

Again, can you tell me the details you've been privileged enough to learn that the rest of us have not? It seems like you know exactly what happened to push Coker away from UofI. Please enlighten us.

You're clueless.

People used to think I was clueless, but then they learned I just didn't know the clues were there or what they meant. It was a relief to know I was dumb and I wasn't being short changed in the clue department.

^^^Not according to Coker.. SB should be putting equal number of player in the NFL, why are they getting overlooked? Overall equal university to Iowa athletics and educationally, so much fail in his statements.

LOL, do you seriously think he is going to throw his current team under the bus by saying the talent level is lower?? Is it? Of course it is top to bottom.

He didn't *have* to compare anything specific.

The fact he's smart is why I was questioning why he bothered to compare the skill sets. Everyone there knows they aren't playing in the B10 for a reason.

Pot meet kettle, indeed.

Saying "pot meet kettle, indeed" means you're agreeing that you and Marcus is pot meet kettle.... so you're just as dumb basically is what you're saying.

LOL, do you seriously think he is going to throw his current team under the bus by saying the talent level is lower?? Is it? Of course it is top to bottom.

Its not about throwing his current team under the bus, but more of a jab towards Iowa if you ask me. Did he have to say what he did no, he added that little comment about the level of talent and didn't need to. But then again he is a smart guy so perhaps our talent level isn't as good as we all think...

Its not about throwing his current team under the bus, but more of a jab towards Iowa if you ask me. Did he have to say what he did no, he added that little comment about the level of talent and didn't need to. But then again he is a smart guy so perhaps our talent level isn't as good as we all think...

I think people are reading WAY too much into that comment. People need to stop acting so butt hurt over this.

I'm not butt hurt more like heart hurt.

It's pretty petty to make a big deal out of that comment. Oh, he didn't say we were so much better than his new school. BFD. Why do some people feel the urge to whine about it like he's out to get Iowa? And we make fun of ISU for their perceived inferiority complex.

The kid spent two years under Kirk Ferentz, the master of coach speak. What do you expect him to say?

I cant believe i just read this entire thread.

Call me a pot or a kettle if you wish, but he's gone and I honestly don't care anymore.

Latest posts