Coe vs. Iowa

CRwrestling

Any inside scoop on Coe this year to let us know if there are any wrestlers in Coe's line up that could have a shot. Last year Coe won one match and Burkle gave Keddy all he wanted.

I don't expect Rush to keep it real close, he got teched last year in this match. But I think it is fun to see one of the dominant D3 wrestlers against one of the best in D1. Too bad for Coe their best wrestler is at 125, if Rush were in any other weight class he'd be favored to win tonight maybe.

After looking at rankings I think Iowa should win almost as many weights as they did last year if not run the table. Coe has some good wrestlers. Lecleres, Burkle, Rush, Hinchsberger....etc but I just think Iowa's new guys have better credentials than even their best wrestlers. Ethan Lofthouse vs. Nick Leclere could be tough I suppose. Who knows, its wrestling and credentials really don't matter.

Burkle looks to be a HWT this year? If so, they could maybe win this one but he has to be giving up a lot of weight to Raising.

rush, hinsch, handley, leclere and rehn

only ones i seeing putting any bit of a fight are rush and leclere the rest won't be fun to watch for coe fans....but i hope they can compete coe is damn tough in d3 ranked 4th i believe

Looking around a bit, the Burkle wrestling heavyweight is the younger brother of the Burkle that wrestled 184 last year.

North Linn High School has been great to Coe with the Leclere and Burkle families.

Latest posts